Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interlude: An added link.

Today is a day that will go down in... memory? Infamy? Colostomy?

Hmm.

The proper vocabulary seems to elude me...

At any rate, today I have added my very first blog link, oddly enough, linking me to another blog.

His name is Jeff. His blog is Pack Light. Check it out. Also check out his other blogs which are listed on the Pack Light site. To the right. (i'm not sure if I should stop there or keep going..."and we can fight, into the night, and it's tight...in your line of sight... and...")

As it turns out, I'm not a poet, and I won't be ending my day job anytime soon.

However, Jeff is a brilliant guy who coveres a broad range of subjects from the religious to the socially active to the political to the environmental. But most importantly, he is unswervingly loyal to Jesus.

So, whether or not you decide that you agree with his perspectives, he always does offer interesting perspectives to think about. Check it out.

Oh, and just incase you don't see the link to the right under "Other People Who Say Stuff", I'll put it here as well.

http://www.packlight.blogspot.com/

Alright folks, try not to burst into flame accidently, and have a great day.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Well, howdy doodie! Thanks for the link.

While I may question the truthiness of some of your post, I do hope to fulfill the tall order of being unswerving loyal to Jesus. Wow, yeah, let's all do that.

Above money, above politics, above ideology, above nationalism, above tribalism, above denominationalism, and even above blood, let us be fully committed to Jesus and his mission--to love God completely and our neighbor practically.

Can you imagine how incredible a world that would be?! I think that's what Jesus meant when he said the kingdom of God is inside us now. It's going to come like lightening, but it's here now in the heart and life that's open to him.

Thanks for calling us to that beauty, Tony.

Peace, Jeff

P.S. Can you tell I listen to Derek Webb?!

Jeff said...

So what's the word? What's going on these days?